Saturday 12 November 2016

Benson Morgan Wishes Blogger Ajetunmobi Daniel Omotola A Happy Birthday As He Turns Plus One

Blogger Ajetunmobi Daniel Omotola-
The Celebrant
Words alone can't are not enough to express how happy I am today tha you are celebrating another year of your life; my wish for you on your birthday is that you are and will always be happy and healthy. don't ever change, happy birthday bro.

Benson Morgan


from the celebrants deck

#Special #Birthday #Appreciation*Okay!!! I just finished experiencing an adventurous yesterday.This has been the best moment this year and I want to appreciate the people that made it count.Firstly, I want to really appreciate everyone who showed up for the little bash! This really means a lot to me!!! Its an amazing feeling when you know that a lot of people you know and don't even know actually care about you.Secondly, I want to thank the people who texted, emailed and posted on my social media accounts! Thank you! Atleast whenever I remember my aching fingers, I will remember you!Thirdly, those who called and sent voice messages, I really appreciate. Atleast I have found new voices for my alarm tones.Fourthly, to those who used my pictures for display pictures, post etc... I appreciate... Atleast now I know that a lot of people are saving my pictures for the future... I now know where to go when I need them!
Lastly, those who forgot, relax, I still remember you and I know you will not forget next year so you are forgiven!Most importantly, I want to genuinely appreciate my sweet in the heart (Mum) for giving birth to me in the month of November. And my best adviser (Dad) for making it happen.
🤗🤗At the end of it all, I feel so loved and also excited knowing that a lot of people will always show their care even in the way you least expect!
At least, I got 3,056 birthday messages and prayers. Wow. I felt so happy that yesterday mehn. And I managed to reply 3,050. Not easy at all.
#Thanks #Mum #Dad #Friends #Families #Fans #Enemies.
Thank you all once again! I pray you wil be celebrated more! ‍♀
And I still remain #Ajetoms
zealmatblog